8707 PLUS overlock serger
Do you want to make the leap into the world of overlocking? We present the Alfa 8707 PLUS, an intuitive and easy-to-use overlocker. You will be able to overlock all the garments you want in a simple way and with professional finishes. Also, you don’t have to worry about threading it! Includes illustrations with color guides and texts in Spanish to make it easier for you. As if this were not enough, the work surface is wider than previous models for comfortable sewing and it has a rounded free arm so that the fabric does not get stuck. It also has a removable cone holder and a robust antenna to prevent breakage. You can see the characteristics in detail below. If you want to go one step further, take a look at the Style PLUS Overlock or Alfa 8704 serger
YOUR ALFA IN DETAIL
Browse through the different sections to learn about your machine in depth: photos, technical features, video tutorials, etc.
EASY AND INTUITIVE THREADING
- Colored voltage indicators in Spanish.
- Label with threading instructions using color guides and texts in Spanish.
- Indicators of + and – on the thread tension dials.
- Color indicators on the cone holders.
- Automatic clasp opening when lifting the presser foot.< /li>
EASY AND ERGONOMIC USE
- Extended sewing surface (11cm).
- Rounded free arm to facilitate fabric transport.< /li>
- LED light to avoid tiring the eyes.
- Removable coil support and robust antenna to prevent breakage.
- Side controls with description in Spanish. li>
- Recommended needle system label.
- Safety device when the looper cover is open.
- 4 cm diameter suction cups that guarantee the stability of the machine
- Overlock machine with 3 or 4 threads
- ELx705 needle system:- Needle kit for overlocker (AKITOVERLOCK)- Nº 80 (A795807103)- Nº 90 (A795807104)
- Rolled hem device
- Triple motor ventilation system
- Upper knife override button
- Looper threader bottom
- Mains cable compatible with Style and Practik sewing machines
- Maximum speed: 1300 rpm
- Motor power: 100 W
- Adjustment of differential feed from 0.7 – 2 mm
- Adjustment of cutting width: 2.3 – 7.0 mm
- Adjustment of stitch length: 1.1 – 4 mm
- Cutting distance from the left side of the needle: 5 – 7 mm
- Cutting distance from the right side of the needle: 3 – 5 mm
- Machine comes threaded
- Kit of size #14/90 needles
- Screwdriver< /li>
- Allen key to change the needles
- Support for cones (4 pieces)
- Cover fabric
How to thread your Alfa Style Overlock Serger
How to overlock and repulge with your Alfa Style Overlock
Unboxing 8708 Style Overlock by Chita Lou
Parts of the Style Overlock 8708 by Chita Lou
How to thread the Style Overlock 8708 by Chita Lou
Width and length of the Style Overlock 8708 by Chita Lou
The differential feed of the Style Overlock 8708 by Chita Lou
How to repulgue with the Style Overlock 8708 by Chita Lou
How to Master the Tension of the Style Overlock 8708 by Chita Lou
Overlock with elastic band with the Style Overlock 8708 by Chita Lou
You are almost ready to get your Alfa machine, but you still have a few questions that need answering. We will try to provide a response to your concerns:
Will I know how to use it?
We are very familiar with this feeling. In our "I Want to Sew" section and in leading sewing blogs, you can find tutorials that will help you to better understand your machine. If you would like to delve into the world of sewing, you can contact our partner academies and enjoy your Alfa to its full potential. What's more, we are always in motion and organise weekly workshops in different locations, attend DIY fairs, and organise events at haute couture centres.
Will it last many years?
Over the past 100 years in history, four generations have now sewn with an Alfa. Today, we are proud to walk hand-in-hand with our customers advise them whenever they need us. Regarding old Alfa machines, for example, we strive to provide replacements. Moreover, in this section, we have over 200 old (and modern) machine manuals that we have collected, because many of you have inherited an Alfa and are still sewing with it. The truth is, there are beautiful stories behind every Alfa, and we love it when you share them with us by email and on social media.
If it breaks down, what should I do?
Contact us through this form. At our Eibar facilities (Gipuzkoa, Spain), we repair machines, provide assistance, and coordinate workshops around the country. This gives us awareness of problems and allows us to resolve them quickly.
Todos los productos Alfa tienen 2 años de garantía. Te ofrecemos la posibilidad de ampliar un año GRATIS la garantía de tu Alfa (2 + 1 año) rellanando este formulario:
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THE 8707 PLUS overlock serger
“The Alfa 8707+ is a very complete overlock machine with three or four threads. This machine responds with note to the most demanding sewing enthusiasts. There is no gender that can resist this sewing tool. It also comes with step-by-step instructions Step in Spanish and color guides to make everything easier.”
Arantza S.Historias Hiladas San Sebastián