EXTENSION TABLE (ONLY STYLE AND PRACTIK)
- 4 times more surface area for your garment (40.5×33.5 cm). You will get a straighter and more fluid seam avoiding pulling due to the weight of the fabric.
- Keep the fabric smooth and avoid annoying wrinkles.
- Turns large fabrics more easily and achieves better results on corners and circular seams.
- Includes ruler in millimeters and inches to measure the fabric directly on the table.
- Includes folding and adjustable legs.
- Ideal for patchwork and quilting.
Compatible with Style, Practik, Next Spring Plus 30 and Next Spring Plus 40 models.
· Easily storable: the legs are foldable and take up little space. · Very stable thanks to the adjustable legs and rubber bases.
· Ideal for patchwork and quilting. · Compatible with STYLE, PRACTIK, NEXT SPRING PLUS 30 AND NEXT SPRING PLUS 40 models.
You are almost ready to get your Alfa machine, but you still have a few questions that need answering. We will try to provide a response to your concerns:
Will I know how to use it?
We are very familiar with this feeling. In our “I Want to Sew” section and in leading sewing blogs, you can find tutorials that will help you to better understand your machine. If you would like to delve into the world of sewing, you can contact our partner academies and enjoy your Alfa to its full potential. What’s more, we are always in motion and organise weekly workshops in different locations, attend DIY fairs, and organise events at haute couture centres.
Will it last many years?
Over the past 100 years in history, four generations have now sewn with an Alfa. Today, we are proud to walk hand-in-hand with our customers advise them whenever they need us. Regarding old Alfa machines, for example, we strive to provide replacements. Moreover, in this section, we have over 200 old (and modern) machine manuals that we have collected, because many of you have inherited an Alfa and are still sewing with it. The truth is, there are beautiful stories behind every Alfa, and we love it when you share them with us by email and on social media.
If it breaks down, what should I do?
Contact us through this form. At our Eibar facilities (Gipuzkoa, Spain), we repair machines, provide assistance, and coordinate workshops around the country. This gives us awareness of problems and allows us to resolve them quickly.
Todos los productos Alfa tienen 2 años de garantía. Te ofrecemos la posibilidad de ampliar un año GRATIS la garantía de tu Alfa (2 + 1 año) rellanando este formulario: