DIGITIZER ARTISTIC FULL
Embedded graphic design embroidery semi-professional software program.
- Compatibility with Windows and Mac.
- Instructional videos and creation tutorials included.
- Software lock system that allows easy license transfer between devices (even between Windows and Mac).
- Digitize and edit new embroidery designs or convert your graphic files into stitches at the touch of a button.
- Creative solutions for embroidery, quilting, cutwork and beading.
- Graphic design software integrated into the program.
- New “Vector Fill” outline capability to add detail or texture to filled objects.
- Photo stitch capabilities.
- New 3D satin stitch feature to create raised satin stitches.
Minimum system requirements
- Windows operating system: Windows 7,8 or 10 with the latest versions.
- Mac Operating System: The latest or immediately prior version compared to the release date of this software.
- CPU: 2.0GHz Intel or AMD processor
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Hard drive: 1 GB free uncompressed space
- Graphics card: DirectX 9c 3D accelerator with at least 1 GB RAM, 32-bit color (Windows only).
- Monitor resolution: 1366 x 768
- Internet connectivity: for product registration, activation and periodic renewals.
Minimum system requirements
- Windows operating system – Windows 7,8 or 10 with the latest service packs
- Mac operating system – the latest or immediately prior version compared to the release date of this software.
- CPU – 2.0 GHz Intel or AMD processor
- Memory – 4 GB RAM
- Hard drive – 1 GB free uncompressed space
- Graphics card – DirectX 9c 3D accelerator with at least 1 GB RAM, 32-bit color – Windows only –
- Monitor resolution – 1366 x 768
- Internet connectivity – for product registration, activation and periodic renewals.
You are almost ready to get your Alfa machine, but you still have a few questions that need answering. We will try to provide a response to your concerns:
Will I know how to use it?
We are very familiar with this feeling. In our “I Want to Sew” section and in leading sewing blogs, you can find tutorials that will help you to better understand your machine. If you would like to delve into the world of sewing, you can contact our partner academies and enjoy your Alfa to its full potential. What’s more, we are always in motion and organise weekly workshops in different locations, attend DIY fairs, and organise events at haute couture centres.
Will it last many years?
Over the past 100 years in history, four generations have now sewn with an Alfa. Today, we are proud to walk hand-in-hand with our customers advise them whenever they need us. Regarding old Alfa machines, for example, we strive to provide replacements. Moreover, in this section, we have over 200 old (and modern) machine manuals that we have collected, because many of you have inherited an Alfa and are still sewing with it. The truth is, there are beautiful stories behind every Alfa, and we love it when you share them with us by email and on social media.
If it breaks down, what should I do?
Contact us through this form. At our Eibar facilities (Gipuzkoa, Spain), we repair machines, provide assistance, and coordinate workshops around the country. This gives us awareness of problems and allows us to resolve them quickly.
Todos los productos Alfa tienen 2 años de garantía. Te ofrecemos la posibilidad de ampliar un año GRATIS la garantía de tu Alfa (2 + 1 año) rellanando este formulario: